Protecht Latex gloves are the ideal glove for a wide variety of applications. Designed by professionals for professionals – our quality range ensures your peace of mind when handling-precision is essential.
The triple strength High Risk gloves not only offer increased security in all health and safety applications, they are up to 50% stronger than other High Risk types in the market.
- Comfortable beaded cuff
- Excellent strength and tactility
- Optional Lightly Powdered finish for ease of donning (Cornstarch powder used is free of GE material)
- Latex Powder Free finish offers low allergic reactions due to minimal chemical and protein levels
- Optional Micro Textured finish for outstanding wet and dry grip
- Latex Black gloves do not show stains from inks and dyes
- High Risk gloves feature a 300mm length and exceptional strength
- High Risk gloves are 3 times thicker than standard latex for high risk and heavy duty applications. A safer and cost effective option due to fewer breakages in heavy applications.
- Polymer Coated finish for superior wet and dry grip, and ease of donning
- Technical data sheets available